HP ENVY 5541 Driver Download for Windows 7, 8, 10 – The economically valued HP Envy 5541 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that provides strong efficiency as well as continually high photo top quality on both simple papers as well as specialized media. A duplexer can make two-sided prints, though not extremely promptly, while a 2nd, set paper tray provides you a location to shop image paper.
The Envy 5541 provides high print top quality across the board, both on simple paper as well as specialized media. The text was published on ordinary paper in the dark, sharp letter types, though not quite as knifelike at the sides as those generated by the printer. Likewise, shade graphics published on ordinary paper had lots of abundant shades, smooth structures and also fine information.
HP ENVY 5541 Review and Features
Pictures published on HP’s shiny media looked outstanding, with sharp information and also properly replicated shades. When they were contrasted side-by-side to shiny prints made by the Epson ET-2250, nevertheless, I did see a number of small distinctions: The Envy 5541 published some level, deep shades with a minor cloudiness to them, as well as some actually little, fine information, did not have the severe intensity of the ET-2550’s prints. These provided the Envy 5540’s prints a little much less “pop” than the Epson’s prints. However, it was an extremely small distinction.
Print Speed: In our rate examinations, the Envy 5541 did rather well, printing graphics and also shiny images rapidly, though copy rates were much less excellent. The Envy 5541 published message at about typical rates in our examinations, rejecting a five-page message paper in 36.9 secs, or 8.1 web pages per min (ppm). Utilizing a draft setting, the same paper published at 8.8 ppm (34 secs). Activating peaceful setting slowed down the print time to 58 secs or 5.2 ppm.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
HP ENVY 5541 All-in-One Printer Driver Download and Software for Windows
|HP ENVY 5540 series Full Feature Software and Drivers||40.11|
|HP ENVY 5540 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update||1831A|
|HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software||8.5.3738|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||184.108.40.20660|
How to Install an HP ENVY 5541 Driver:
Try following these steps to install the downloaded software and drivers:
- Prioritize your Wireless Printer HP ENVY 5541 is turned on.
- Then connect the USB cable.
- When you have finished downloading, you are ready to install the missing one, click Open Folder, then click the file that you downloaded just now. The Filename that ends. (Exe) without parentheses.
- You can accept the default location to save less. Click next, then wait while the installer extracts less to prepare for installation.
- “REMEMBER“: If you close the Complete Download screen, enter the folder where you saved the file. (exe) Then click. Don’t use parentheses
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to install the software.
To install an HP ENVY 5541 device driver, you first look for a place where you saved the download and installation of the software or document. Next, click 2X and follow the instructions on the screen. You can be asked to reactivate Windows or Macintosh after installation.
(The instructions above will help you to install HP ENVY 5541 software to make your printer function very well).
How to Install HP ENVY 5541 Driver for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Troubleshooting HP ENVY 5541 Printer Driver:
Problems with printer drivers can occur for the following reasons:
- HP ENVY 5541 devices are not configured correctly
- The HP ENVY 5541 Driver also does not match the printer that you installed or the Windows / Macintosh(Mac OS) version
- Pairing your printer driver in the Windows computer system registry may also be inaccurate
- The possibility of malware has polluted your printer driver data.